Inntel’s experienced travel division complements our market-leading meetings management business, allowing us to provide a complete door-to-door travel solution.
Because professional travel management is so much more than simply offering the latest fares, our technology covers all rail, air and car rental, visa, ferry and taxi possibilities to give you the widest possible choice of routes and ticketing.
Not only will your travel budget be more efficient, but our travel team’s exceptional knowledge of fare structures will help you save thousands on long-haul trips alone.
Inntel’s travel management also covers every possible product and service that your travellers will need to complete any journey from leaving home to arrival, including valet parking, meet and greet services, fast tracking through airports and check-in assistance as well as passports and visa help.
You will have a dedicated team looking after your company’s specific travel needs who are experts on your key routes. No-one will work harder to understand your needs, or provide the service you deserve, every time.
Traveller profiles and data collection
Bookings can be made online or over the telephone with your dedicated consultants and our booking system allows each client to specify key parts of their company travel policy.
We hold comprehensive traveller profiles in our database, to include key individual preferences such as dietary requirements, seating preferences, hotels preferred, usual means of transport, and any disabilities of which the hotel or carrier should be aware. Our online booking tool also has the facility for you to add, delete or update your complete company records. All personal data is, of course, stored in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
Key features include:
- All air, rail and ferry journeys as well as car hire (online or offline through dedicated team of consultants) sourced and booked
- Airport transfer, chauffeur parking, valet services, ad-hoc aircraft charter, meet and greet services, fast track through airports and check-in assistance as well as airport lounge access
- 24-hour service, 365 days a year – fully staffed for unplanned itinerary changes and emergencies with the addition of online access for non-urgent bookings, amendments and cancellations
- Automatic re-checking of rates once booked for further savings
- Ticket options include TODs, e-tickets or courier service, all with confirmations to bookers/travellers along with refund processes for efficient and easy travel and payment
- Flexible payment options
- Detailed management reports tracking spend, including exceptions to travel policy
- Access to low-cost airline rates as well as ability to offer one-way tickets, split tickets and alternative route considerations
- Ongoing quality checks of every flight reservation prior to ticketing to ensure the lowest available fare is sourced
- Airline loyalty account schemes set up
- Working with CIBT to obtain visas, passports and international driving licences as well as checking documents at embassies worldwide
- Issue of excess baggage letters and also miscellaneous charge orders
- A member of IATA and licensed by ATOL
To speak with one of our travel team, please call 0844 847 5504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org