Who we are:
Inntel is UK’s largest privately owned travel management company, based in Essex and as a result of recent increases in business levels, we are looking for Meetings and Events consultants to join our team of superstars.
About the role:
Your main duties will consist of;
- Supporting in daily management of all our suppliers from hotels, to airlines and ground transport providers.
- Assisting with maintaining our internal database.
- Managing, negotiating and delivering hotel, venue and travel preferred programmes for our varied contracted clients.
- Supporting with supplier contact sessions both in person and virtually.
- Ensuring negotiated rates are bookable for clients via our booking channels.
- Identifying revenue opportunities supported by Supplier Partnership Team Leader
- Attending industry events to build strong relationships with new and existing suppliers
What we are looking for:
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to confidently communicate face to face with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge and experience of Outlook and above average Excel skills.
- Good financial and commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of hotels and/or travel would be an advantage.
- Math and English GCSE C or above/equivalent
- Full UK Driving licence.
For all applicants:
This is a full time role based on 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Initial training will take place at our office in Essex, following the probation period, we offer the opportunity to work both from home and the office. Annual salary is £22,000 – £24,000 in addition to a generous soft benefits package and holiday allowance.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please send your CV with cover letter to People@inntel.co.uk.
Please note that by applying for this role you are enabling to use your personal data. Inntel will never share your data with third parties but will store this data for 12 months to allow us to contact you if another suitable vacancy arises in the future. You can withdraw your application at any time by simply dropping us an email letting us know at People@inntel.co.uk.