Are you super organised and have an exceptional eye for detail? Do you think you could give Mary Poppins a run for her money? Do you love finding the best solution for a client and does the art of negotiation make you tick? Do you love being busy and working to tight deadlines? Then you might be the person we are looking for to join our high performing meetings and events sourcing team!
Inntel is UK’s largest privately owned travel management company, based in Essex and as a result of recent increases in business levels, we are looking for Meetings & Events consultants to join our team of superstars.
The main objective of the role is to deliver an innovative and efficient venue and other suppliers sourcing service for conferences, meetings and events that exceeds client’s expectations every time. The role is to provide a total venue sourcing service – including taking the enquiry from the client, determining what is important to the client and why, sourcing suitable venue or supplier options, negotiating the best possible rate and/or added value, showing accurate savings, produce attractive proposals, chase proposals, site visits with the client, contract checking.
What we are looking for:
- An energetic, positive and enthusiastic approach
- A quick learner with exceptional eye for detail
- Able to follow set processes but also to use own initiative when required
- An independent worker with creative solution finding skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent telephone manner
- A genuine interest in and understanding of the meetings and events industry
• Meetings and events industry knowledge is preferred but not necessary
• Good understanding of MS Office and ability to learn to use our proprietary software quickly
• A strong team player
• Most importantly, a willingness to learn and to provide an excellent service to our clients
Initial training will take place at our office in Essex, following the probation period, we offer the opportunity to work both from home and the office.
Annual salary is £20,997 in addition to a generous soft benefits package and holiday allowance.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!