Last updated: 30/06/2020
Inntel have long standing detailed contingency plans in place should any health-related issues, such as a pandemic, impact our employees and offices. We continuously monitor the developments around the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and have the following measures in place:
- Inntel House is currently closed and employees are working from home, managing client bookings and requests as normal
- We have a weekly Town Hall meeting to update all employees on the latest news from the business
- Circulate regular emails to the teams detailing current guidance and best practices.
- Weekly team updates
- We have a strong focus on supporting our team with Health and Wellbeing
- We are keeping the Inntel Team connected with virtual teambuilding activities and regular personal contact
- We are in the process of preparing Inntel House to welcome back employees, clients and suppliers when this is appropriate, according to the Government guidelines
- We are busy preparing for the safe return of travel and meetings, if you wish to receive details of these updates please opt in to our marketing database. Alternatively, contact your Client Relationship Manager or our Supplier Partnerships team for updates.