Who we are
Inntel is UK’s largest privately owned travel management company, based in Essex and as a result of recent increases in business levels, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to promote Inntel’s products and services.
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting Inntel’s products and services to attract prospective clients and retain existing clients by communicating the right message at the right time. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Designing and implementing an effective marketing and communications plan
- Creating programmes and campaigns which are aligned with Inntel’s strategic objectives
- Creating and overseeing content including but not limited to social media, collateral, contract renewal documents, tenders, website content, client communications, press releases, new product launches, industry award submissions
- Create and maintain relationships with industry specific media publications and contacts
- Managing relationships with external content creators and graphic designers
We are looking for:
- A motivated and creative individual with the passion to lead and develop the communications roadmap for Inntel
- A collaborative individual who builds strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Has a naturally curious, forward thinking and challenging approach. Comes up with new and innovative ways to do things. Is able to be flexible and adaptable to change and a problem solver with the ability to learn quickly.
- Strong project management skills with a focus on delivering campaigns within the desired timescales
- Has the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to gain knowledge of Inntel’s proprietary technology suite of products
- Excellent knowledge and experience with recognised marketing tools and software
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry would be great but not a necessity
Initial training will take place at our office in Essex, following the probation period, we offer the opportunity to work both from home and the office.
Annual starting salary is depending on experience, between £30,000 and £40,000 in addition to a generous soft benefits package and holiday allowance.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!