Glasgow is Scotland’s largest city famed for its vibrant arts scene with regular art exhibitions and music productions.
This month, we’re focusing on three unique MICE venues in the Scottish location. Each venue has its own character, ranging from a university based facility to a stunning historical building with over 400 years of history.
Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road, G4 0BA
Ideally located within a ten minute walk from Glasgow’s main train station.
- Although part of the university, the MICE facilities here are an impressive venue in their own right and are expertly designed to suit the corporate market.
- A unique meeting space called The Lantern that appears to float above a reception area as you enter the Hamish Wood Building. This stunning visual focus with circular glass walls enhances the feeling of the space within the room and holds up to 80 delegates.
All types of the events, particularly networking and exhibitions. The open plan spaces are blank canvasses and high-spec lighting technology allows you to create bespoke atmospheres, branding your entire event and really make it your own.
The venue has recently undergone a £32 million investment so all technology and AV equipment is top of the range.
Hope Street, G2 6AE
- A fresh and colourful take on the typically monochrome corporate world. The splashes of candy stripe colours in the main drinks reception area give it a clean modern feel.
- Many rooms offer stunning roof-top views of Glasgow city
- Highly accessible location, opposite Glasgow Central station
- Impressive high-spec technology including Apple TV and integrated sound systems
All rooms at the studio vary in size so this really is a ‘one size fits all’ venue, from small boardroom meetings to larger more lively networking events.
The studio’s largest room can cater for up to 260 delegates theatre style. This space can also have a dance floor and a bar installed for evening events.
St Vincent Street, G2 5RJ
- Enchanting – the chandeliers and original dark woods give this venue an elegance and style that is hard to replicate.
- The history of the venue is certainly the unique selling point. The name of the venue pays homage to the year in which the College of Royal Physicians was founded, the institution that went on to occupy the building that now forms the venue today. The stunning interior and design still remains and, If you like historical architecture and period decor, this is the venue for you.
Grand events and dinners. Due to the traditional style of the venue and the Award Winning catering available, this would make an ideal venue for more formal corporate events.
Although the venue lends itself naturally to larger, luxury events, it also offers several smaller rooms suitable for smaller, more traditional conference enquiry, including a tiered lecture theatre for up to 70 delegates.
To book a meeting or event at any of these venues or to learn more about additional venues that perfectly match your brief, please contact us on 0844 847 5501 or email us at email@example.com.