Who we are:
We are the UK’s largest independent meetings & travel management company. We know that happy and engaged staff are the driving force behind the high level of customer service which has become synonymous with us.
About the role:
You will be required to assist the Billback Team Leader with various accounting procedures and to ensure the accuracy and integrity of accounts data held within Inntel’s database systems.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Calculating and checking all hotel invoices on a daily basis
- Inputting correct figures from hotel invoices onto the database
- Completing credit card payments up front sheet for all invoices paid by credit cards
- Dealing with queries from hotels
- Liasing with the Commissions team for commission purposes
- Updating the Supplier Partnership team of any changes to hotel and customer details
- Any other tasks which may be deemed necessary from time to time to further enhance the position of Financial Administrator in particular or the Company in general
- The ability to complete an extensive range of routine, detailed clerical, administrative tasks
- Having IT skills are key competencies essential to this role
For All Applicants:
This is an entry level position working Monday – Friday 8.30am–5.00pm.
The salary for this role is in line with the national minmum wage bracket per annum.
To apply for this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter to People@inntel.co.uk.
Please note that by applying for this role you are enabling to use your personal data. Inntel will never share your data with third parties but will store this data for 12 months to allow us to contact you if another suitable vacancy arises in the future. You can withdraw your application at any time by simply dropping us an email letting us know at People@inntel.co.uk.