Who we are:
We are the UK’s largest independent meetings & travel management company. We know that happy and engaged staff are the driving force behind the high level of customer service which has become synonymous with us.
About the role:
- Manage complaints on behalf of clients and Inntel Client Relationship Managers regarding all supplier/Inntel complaints and feedback issues.
- Investigating and documenting to ISO standard to ensure all complaints resolved in a timely and customer satisfactory standard.
- Administration of Inntel booking errors that have resulted in charges by way of producing a summary sheet for sign off and creating a booking on Ezi to settle the charges.
- Support with any system service issues (LOGiC helpdesk) from clients via email, over the phone or using the website chat service bringing them to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Produce and collate monthly client reports e.g. complaints / phone stats / SLA.
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations, proposals and other business development documents.
- Assist with client and internal queries, client reports and managing Customer Service Questionnaires.
- Carry out an annual review the Customer Service process and identify potential improvements to enhance the service offering.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will be working towards the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
- All delivered within the work place via online training and at Colchester Institute Campus.
- GCSE or equivalent maths and English (Grade 9-4/A*-C) essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Analytical skills
- Desire to learn negotiation
- Understands confidentiality
For All Applicants
This is an entry level position working 40 hours Monday – Friday as per the department rota.
The salary for this role is in line with the apprentice national minmum wage bracket per annum.
To apply for this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter to People@inntel.co.uk.
Please note that by applying for this role you are enabling to use your personal data. Inntel will never share your data with third parties but will store this data for 12 months to allow us to contact you if another suitable vacancy arises in the future. You can withdraw your application at any time by simply dropping us an email letting us know at People@inntel.co.uk.