Inntel is UK’s largest privately owned travel management company, based in Essex and as a result of recent increases in business levels, we are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join our team of superstars. We have a flat management structure which means you will have an exceptionally high level of autonomy when managing your clients. If it works for them and for you, it works for us!
What we are looking for:
- A flexible, positive and enthusiastic approach with a willingness to think outside of the box
- An independent goal setter and getter
- A genuine interest in the inner workings of your clients’ business
- A strong interest in and understanding of the meetings, events and business travel industry
- Skilled at managing your own time and workload
- Creative solution finding skills and an appetite to share these with the business and the team
- An excellent relationship builder, both within and outside of our organisation
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels
- Excellent and confident presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness, recognise new opportunities and act on them swiftly
- Experience with client tenders
- Previous account management/client relationship management experience on a strategic level
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Meetings, events and business travel industry experience and knowledge
- Management information analysis experience
- UK driving license
This is a nationwide role and will include travel to both your clients’ locations and the Inntel office in Essex on a regular basis.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!