Who we are:
We are the UK’s largest independent meetings & travel management company. We know that happy and engaged staff are the driving force behind the high level of customer service which has become synonymous with us.
About the role:
You will be required to manage a portfolio of clients, delivering a high level of strategic account management, developing and growing their business with Inntel and to maximise revenue opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- To retain and develop your portfolio of clients ensuring you have an in-depth understanding of each client’s objectives.
- To achieve all targets set by Head of Client Relationships for managed accounts, in terms of revenue growth by identifying opportunities to grow the business and enhance profitability. Be commercially aware of current trading position.
- Work closely with managed accounts, creating effective communication channels with all client stakeholders, including procurement, finance, key travellers/delegates and the booking community.
- Ensure an annual Business Plan is in place for each client; focused on agreed objectives, projects and tasks.
- Prepare professional business review documentation and agree financial aspects of contract.
- Preparation and analysis of client management information, making valid recommendations on client cost and/or carbon reduction improvements and compliancy through effective management.
- Carry out client top level review meetings at least quarterly and regular face to face meetings with key stakeholders, to include road shows, training and client hospitality.
- Evaluate client risk and proactively work to avoid re-tenders by strategic action.
- Contribute ideas to the business development team and organisation.
- Develop effective in-depth relationships throughout the organisation, clients and partners/suppliers.
- To promote Inntel’s technology solutions to existing and prospective customers, by demonstrating the cost saving opportunities to be gained by targeting adoption rates.
- Communications skills – Ability to communicate and express views to all clients across multi sectors and different levels of seniority. Good presence on business social media sites. A passion for networking.
- Analytical skills – Highly confident with management information analysis and problem solving.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite of products.
- Selling skills – Excellent presentation skills on a personal and group level, negotiation skills, tact and diplomacy. Ability to identify and act on opportunities to grow client accounts.
- Organisational skills – Planning, preparation, follow up. Highly self-motivated and conscientious.
- Commercial awareness – A good focus and understanding of client profitability.
- Understanding of client procurement processes.
- Meetings, events and business travel industry knowledge.
- Management information analysis experience.
- Previous travel or hotel account management experience at a strategic level.
For All Applicants:
This is a nationwide role, therefore it will include some travel to Inntel’s offices and overnight stays on occasion. This is not a “9 to 5” role and will require additional hours as required to fulfil the job description.
The salary for this role is £40,000 – £45,000 per anumn DOE.
To apply for this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter to People@inntel.co.uk.
Please note that by applying for this role you are enabling to use your personal data. Inntel will never share your data with third parties but will store this data for 12 months to allow us to contact you if another suitable vacancy arises in the future. You can withdraw your application at any time by simply dropping us an email letting us know at People@inntel.co.uk.