Inntel is a leading, independently owned travel management company based in Essex and as a result of recent increases in business levels, we are looking for a Business Travel Administrator to join our team of superstars.
The main objective of the role is to deliver excellent customer service when answering our incoming calls, providing an efficient and friendly service when loading booking enquiries, and advising clients of our turnaround times.
Duties and tasks also include, but are not limited to, the management of our incoming email inboxes, ownership of our internal chat box function, managing client and venue databases, alongside supporting any specific projects as applicable.
What we are looking for:
- An energetic, positive and enthusiastic approach
- A quick learner with exceptional eye for detail
- The ability to follow set processes, but to also use own initiative when required
- An independent worker, with the ability to also work as part of a team
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous administration and/or Customer service experience is preferred but not essential
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to kick start their career in Business Travel. This role will allow you to explore all what Business Travel has to offer, with great progression opportunities.
If the idea of being a Business Travel Administrator excites you, then we would love to hear from you!
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- No weekends
- Casual Dress
- Company events
- Company Pension
- Free on-site Parking
- Health care cash plan
- Access to Lifestyle Benefits
Work Remotely: No
Job Type; Full Time, permanent
Salary: £15,000-£18,500 per annum
The salary for this role will meet NMW requirements.
- United Kingdom (required)
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that by applying for this role you are enabling us to use your personal data. Inntel will never share your data with third parties but will store this data for 12 months to allow us to contact you if another suitable vacancy arises in the future. You can withdraw your consent at any time by simply dropping us an email letting us know at People@inntel.co.uk.