Are you a quick learner who likes to work under pressure? Do you like having variety in your job and finding the best solutions for our clients? Do you have a genuine interest in the hospitality and travel industries? Are you a practical solution seeker who uses a common sense approach?
Inntel is UK’s largest privately owned travel management company, based in Essex and as a result of recent increases in business levels, we are looking for Business Travel consultants to join our team of superstars.
The main objective of the role is to deliver an innovative and efficient hotel and travel booking service to our clients including accommodation, low cost airline bookings, rail, car hire and ancillary services. You will be expected to find the best options for our clients and produce an attractive and commercially viable proposal. Once the client has made their choice, to book the required service in the relevant booking system and to confirm and finalise the booking.
What we are looking for:
- An energetic, positive and enthusiastic approach
- A quick learner with exceptional eye for detail
- Able to follow set processes but also to use own initiative when required
- An independent worker with creative solution finding skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sabre trained would be fantastic but not a necessity
- A genuine interest in the travel and hospitality industries – a background in hospitality or agency is welcomed but not necessary
- Good understanding of MS Office and ability to learn to use our proprietary software quickly
- A strong team player
- Most importantly, a willingness to learn and to provide an excellent service to our clients
Initial training will take place at our office in Essex, following the probation period, we offer the opportunity to work both from home and the office.
Annual starting salary is £19,995 in addition to a generous soft benefits package and holiday allowance. A higher starting salary is available for fully Sabre proficient applicants.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!