Who we are:
We are the UK’s largest independent meetings & travel management company. We know that happy and engaged staff are the driving force behind the high level of customer service which has become synonymous with us.
About the role:
You will be required to grow the new client account base across all Inntel’s services, continuously develop the new business pipeline and to actively support Inntel’s growth and sales strategy. If you are an experienced business development professional who loves to play an important part in the ongoing success of a fast-growing organisation, this might be the role for you!
Duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- To achieve new business targets as set by Head of New Business
- To be commercially aware at all times, continuously identifying profitable account opportunities
- To continuously source, research and qualify new leads to add to the database and sales pipeline
- To confidently and knowledgably deliver product training to prospective clients
- To complete tenders and bids to an exceptional standard with a careful eye for detail
- To write attractive and bespoke proposals for prospective clients, addressing their specific requirements
- To prepare and present quality sales presentations to prospective clients at varying levels of seniority
- To have a solid understanding of market intelligence (trends and developments)
- To support new business wins through implementation and onboarding stages
- To pro-actively develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers to progress opportunities
- To ensure population of Salesforce database is comprehensive and up to date
- Professional sales training and good commercial awareness
- Proven track record in the business travel and meetings industry
- Flexibility to relate to all clients across multiple sectors and different levels of seniority
- Ability to communicate and express views clearly and confidently
- Excellent organisational skills, planning and preparation
- A strong negotiator and an individual who has the ability to successfully close deals
- Ability to empathise with customer requirements
- Effective time management is essential
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Excellent networking skills
- Outstanding presentation skills on both a one to one and group level
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) at an advanced level
- A clear understanding of effective ways to achieve new business and how to deal with resistance
- A minimum of 5 years business travel and meetings industry knowledge and experience
For All Applicants:
This is a nationwide role, therefore it will include some travel to Inntel’s offices and overnight stays on occasion. This is not a “9 to 5” role and will require additional hours as required to fulfil the job description.
The salary for this role is £30,000 – £35,000 per anumn DOE.
To apply for this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter to People@inntel.co.uk.
Please note that by applying for this role you are enabling to use your personal data. Inntel will never share your data with third parties but will store this data for 12 months to allow us to contact you if another suitable vacancy arises in the future. You can withdraw your application at any time by simply dropping us an email letting us know at People@inntel.co.uk.