Inntel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified you can be assured that we will only use this information in accordance with this privacy statement.
You can also be assured that we will not sell, distribute or lease any information you provide us with to third parties unless it is for business purposes to allow us to complete your booking, or we are required by law to do so.
What we collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone numbers
- location information such as address and postcode
- preferences such as dietary and accessibility requirements
- other information that is relevant to your booking. i.e date of birth if booking a flight or employee number if your organisations uses this to allocate costs etc.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to enable us to make bookings on your behalf, however only the relevant information needed to complete your booking will be passed on. The information you provide will help us understand your requirements and needs, and also help us provide you with a better service. We may also use your information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send optional promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail
We offer various methods for you to opt in or out of these mailings and you can always amend your mailing proferences by logging in to i-Central, clicking on your name at the top of the screen and selecting “Email Preferences”
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We hold your data in our UK data centre. Inntel will only send your information outside the EU when this is essential to complete a travel booking we have been requested to complete for you, for example to an American airline if you are travelling to America.
We will hold your data securely while you continue to use our services and for a period of time agreed with your organisation to help them pay and understand where and when you have travelled.
Our website also offers SSL encryption for your peace of mind, click here to browse securely and notice the secure padlock and green extended validation in your browsers address bar.
Inntel are fully committed to delivering your rights as defined with the GDPR regulations
Inntel process your data to provide you with travel and accommodation products as contracted with your organisation, who we consider as the data controller.
- We will inform you how we will store, use and delete your data
- To support your Right of Access we will always provide a copy or the personal information we hold for you when requested
- If you feel the data we hold for you is incorrect, as part of your Right to Rectification, we will put this right for you as soon as possible
- If you ask us to stop processing your data, we will ensure your data is stored but no longer used to provide our services, this is your Right to Restrict Processing
- We will honour your Right of Erasure should you wish by removing your details from our system
- We will send you a copy of your data in either a PDF, CSV or MS Office document should you wish to move to a new travel provider
Our systems are developed by our in house teams, meaning your data is always held in the UK, we carefully consider the data we hold for you and how we hold it at all times.
We often review and audit our data handling processes and look for ways to improve our performance and our teams are trained on how to process your data with care.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Inntel is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and therefore has a legal requirement to comply with the data protection act principals of good information handling.
These principals ensure that personal information is:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection
To ensure these principals are adhered to, all staff are trained to be aware of their duties and responsibilities under the Data Protection Act as well as GDPR and are regularly audited to ensure compliance.
Data Protection also forms part of Inntel’s Quality Management System and is therefore also regularly audited to ensure compliance.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 or GDPR legislation from May 2018.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Inntel, Inntel House, Threshelfords Business Park, Inworth Road, Feering, Essex. CO5 9SE.
Whilst we endeavour to keep our records up to date, if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Calls may be recorded to enable Inntel to train our staff and improve the quality of response to our customers.
Information found in Inntel emails are confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you receive an email and are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.
Neither the author of the message nor their employers accept legal responsibility for the contents of the message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.
Inntel can give no warranty that emails are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. Accordingly you should implement your own virus checking procedures when opening emails and any attachments.